That you are interested makes us happy.
We invite professionals in digital marketing to share their experiences, viewpoints, and voices with our audience by contributing guest posts to Result First. Even though we are picky about what appears on our site, we do read every request for a guest article.
We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow-up mails; they won’t help. If you are looking for prompt publishing, Result First has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option.
Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors. However, kindly read the criteria before sending us any requests, as we reserve the right to refuse any that do not follow them.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Before you write or submit a story to ResultFirst, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in the first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
- If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org